Hand-Carved Basalt Egyptian Figure of the Pharaoh Owl (6” L, 2.7” W, 5.5” L)
King Tut Statue Replica Handmade of Premium Basalt Stone in Egypt (10” H, 2.5” W, 3.5” L)
Hand-Carved Basalt Egyptian Figure of Sekhmet Lioness Goddess (10.5” H, 2.5” W, 3.5”)
- Act now and own this sculpture that showcases the beautiful Sekhmet Egyptian Goddess, daughter of Ra, created when his eye looked upon the earth, in all her splendor.
- Sekhmet is the goddess of the sun, war, destruction, plagues and healing. She is one of the oldest and most powerful ancient Egyptian deities.
- This Sekhmet Lioness statue is hand-carved out of the highest quality basalt stone and painted with a glossy paint for ultimate protection and a beautiful finish.
- Order now this unique collectable antique, a beautiful gift for lovers of ancient Egyptian mythology.
- Perfect for home alters or as a mesmerizing decor statement piece!
- The fine line work and precise carving is all hand-done by talented Egyptian artisans, accurately capturing how Sekhmet was portrayed in Pharaonic murals and reliefs.
- Dimensions: approximately 27 H, 7 W, 9 L cm (10.5” H, 2.5” W, 3.5”)