The Great Pyramids and Sphinx lighted by the warm Egyptian sun, Embroidered scene, Handmade Egyptian Papyrus, Bright color, Royal, 70x100 sized.
• Bright colored, 100% royal handmade Egyptian papyrus.
• Taking you back to historical value of Papyrus in Ancient Egyptian. It was source of food, medicine, perfume alongside with its most significant usage as writing and painting material for the highest people in Egypt.
• Embroidered handcrafted piece with silk threads, to keep the value of the scene and reflect all the details of it.
• The warm sun of Egypt lightens the great Pyramids and Sphinx up.
• One Scene of The last remaining wonder of the ancient world.
A scene depicts the Great Pyramids and the sphinx lightened by the warm sun of Egypt. The largest of the three pyramids at Giza, known as the Great Pyramid, is truly an astonishing work of engineering. They were built during a frenetic period of construction, from roughly 2550 to 2490 B.C. Pharaohs Khufu (tallest), Khafre (background), and Menkaure (front) built the pyramids. It was built over a twenty-year period, three months of each year, during the Nile’s annual flood when it was impossible to farm the land and most of the population was unemployed. The Great pyramids were mainly to endure an eternity.
The Ancient Pharaohs were expected to become Gods in the afterlife. Thus, they built massive pyramids as tombs for them to live in the afterlife. Khufu’s son, Pharaoh Khafre, built (about 2603-2578 B.C.), the complex Sphinx a mysterious limestone monument with the body of lion animal and the Pharaoh’s head. The Great Sphinx of Giza is the world’s largest monolith statue. It measures 20.22 meters in height, 19.3 meters in width and 73.5 meters in length.
Talented Egyptian hand makers embroidered the scene of the Great Pyramids and The Sphinx as the original scene, using high-quality silk threads. The threads are flawlessly embroidered to reflect the pyramids and the Sphinx as great as it is in reality.
The papyrus is made of the rough reeds, Papyrus plant, at the same process of the Ancient Egyptian. Thus, the papyrus sheets are very strong and flexible to embroider on it easily with high quality.
|Paper Size||100 x 70 Cm|