Zodiac the first calendar in the history,The Astrological Calendar, Dark colored, Handcrafted Egyptian Papyrus, Royal, Perfectly sized in 100x70 cm.
• 100% royal Egyptian papyrus with dark colors, sized in 100x70 cm.
• The papyrus is cultivated with the same process as the Ancient Egyptians.
• A hand-painted portrait of Zodiac with gouache colors, which reveals the glory and the beautiful details of the artwork. As well as, it is decorated with guiltier, to keep the scene shinning even in dark.
• The first calendar in the history known, as zodiac will take you back to 7000 years ago.
• Each element of the scene refers to a different time measurement unit. For example, God Horus refers to the four seasons of the year. Female Goddesses represent the four directions of the earth.
The Astrological Calendar is the first calendar in the ancient Egyptian myth. In this calendar, the 12 signs of the Zodiac are in the center, along with people and animals. Supporting the zodiac is the god Horus (8 times) and 4 female goddesses. Horus represents the four directions, the goddess represents the 4 seasons. The months are represented by adding the goddesses and Horus, for a total of twelve. If we add the total number of hands, it will be 24, or the hours in the day. Ancient Egyptian usually used this calendar to know the time and date.
High-quality Egyptian papyrus is cultivated along the Nile River in shallow freshwater. It is royal kind of papyrus, licensed by the Ministry of Antiquities. It can be used as Portrait hang it on a wall, It can also be introduced as a gift or keep it as a souvenir.
For reflecting the scene as original and valuable as it was in Ancient Egyptian history, talented Egyptian artists paint the scene with royal gouache paint. Gouache paint refers back to ancient Egyptian artists. It is a mixture of oil and watercolor, creating a very smooth appearance and helping the papyrus to be scrolled easily. It also absorbs the light reflection in case you will hang it as a portrait so that the scene will appear clearly in any lighting.
|Paper Size||100 x 70 Cm|