Exclusive masterpiece Egyptian papyrus, 100% handcrafted, unique papyrus, Historical scene of Queen Nefertari’s coronation, perfectly sized in 100x50 cm.
• Exclusive Unique Egyptian papyrus is fully handcrafted.
• Ancient papyrus refers back to more than 80 years old by our bazaar grandparents.
• Onyx stone powder, full natural paint is made of Gemstones crushed into powders. Royal kind of paint used by ancient Egyptian artists in tombs and temples of Kings and Queens.
• The artwork featuring the historical scene of Queen Nefertari’s Coronation Ceremony. In the right side of the scene, the queen is guided by Horus to make offerings for a king and a queen.
• Queen Nefertari was the first wife and queen of King Ramesses II. She became the ruler of Ancient Egypt after the death of her husband. She is remarked as a strong leading woman that became a symbol for the women at that time.
The scene refers to Nefertari’s Coronation ceremony. She was the first queen and wife of King Ramesses the second, the greatest pharaoh of Egypt. She was supporting her husband in ruling Egypt in the mid of the 14th century B.C. After her husband died, she has become the ruler of Egypt. Queen Nefertari was well known for her smartness and leading personality, as she had become an idol for the women at that time.
Reading the scene from the left side, we can see Horus and Nephthys to make offerings to the king and the queen guide Nefertari. Horus the falcon-headed is the God of the sky. He is a symbol of protection in the sense that he lost his left eye in his war with Seth to avenge the death of his father. God Nefertari was the Goddess of magic and beauty. However, in the right side of the scene, we can see the Queen is accompanied by Hathor, the Goddess of eternal life, in front of Khbrou, the God of luck.
The scene is decorated by some Egyptian Hieroglyphic Alphabet to reflect the ancient spirit, by which all ancient scenes on the temples and tombs were decorated.
Our exclusive papyrus is hand-crafted by talented artists, from over than 80 years ago. Thus, this papyrus is available only in one piece. The papyrus is cultivated and made in the same way as Ancient Egyptians. That is why our papyrus is strong and flexible. It is ruined by neither time nor temperature.
The artwork is made of 100% natural paint, our artists used onyx stone powder. It is a rich royal kind of paint that was used by ancient Egyptian artists to paint on the walls of the tombs and temples of the Kings and Queens. It is very special and valuable paint as it is made of crushing Gemstones into powder to keep the artwork always shiny and stunning.
|Paper Size||100 x 70 Cm|