Love scene of King Tut and his wife, Exclusive Unique masterpiece Egyptian papyrus, referring back to more than 80 years ago, fully Handcrafted, Hand-Paint using Onyx stone powder, Sized in 87x36 cm.
• A unique masterpiece of Egyptian Papyrus.
• Hand-crafted Exclusive papyrus, made by our bazaar’s owner since 80 years ago.
• Hand-Paint using Onyx stone powder, 100% Natural royal colors that are made of crushing Gemstones turning it into powder.
• The love scene between King Tutankhamun and his wife Queen Ankhesenamun. Their marriage was known as the first love story in ancient history. The scene gathers between three scenes of the everyday life of the couple.
• Kind Tutankhamun was one of the most significant Rulers in ancient Egyptian. He reigned Egypt for almost 10 years, from 1333 BC to 1324 BC. He is known through the history that the King married his sister, which was a moral behavior in the ancient myth.
Symbolic scene of love and unity between the husband and the wife, as it depicts three different scenes from the everyday life of King Tutankhamen with his wife Ankhesenamun. In the first scene, we can see the king is practicing hunting with the support of his wife standing by his back. In the second scene, the Queen is taking the hand of her husband, sharing the leadership together with a sense of unity and equality between the husband and the wife. In the last scene, the king Tutankhamun sits in a relaxed pose, while his wife Ankhesenamun rubs her husband's shoulder with fragrance oils to comfort him after a long day.
Lotus flowers in the scene are representation for love and happiness, wishing to the King and the Queen happy life together. Lotus flowers are also a Religious symbol for rebirth and regeneration. In ancient myth, they represented the sun of creation, in this sense; it is associated with the god of the sun, Ra. It was used as a symbol in ancient Egyptian art representing the sun, of creation, rebirth, as it was a symbol of Upper Egypt as well.
King Tutankhamen has crowned a pharaoh of Egypt for 10 years from 1333 BC to 1324 BC. He is well known in Egyptian history with his tomb in “the valley of the kings”. An English Egyptologist Howard Carter discovered it in 1922. He is the owner of the famous Golden mask that weighed about 10 kilos. King Tut in the ancient Egyptian mythology married his sister, one of the six daughters of Nefertari Ankhesenamen. However, it was a moral behavior in ancient myth.
Exclusive papyrus that you will not ever find at any other place. It is Handcrafted by our talented artists from more than 80 years ago. The papyrus is cultivated and made with the same way of Ancient Egyptians. That is why our papyrus is strong and flexible. It is ruined by neither time nor temperature. This papyrus is available only in one piece.
The artwork is made of 100% natural paint, as our artists used onyx stone powder. It is rich royal kind of paint, which was used by ancient Egyptian artists. It is very special and valuable paint as it is made of crushing Gemstones into powder to keep the artwork always shiny and stunning.
|Paper Size||100 x 70 Cm|