- The mixed media artistic expression of the natural beauty of the Giza plateau during sunset is printed on a large 28” x 47” (70 x 120 cm) canvas—a perfect wall hanging for warming up any space.
- The use of traditional symbolism and colors associated with ancient Egypt creates a vibrant illustration of its stunning natural beauty.
- This portrait is a limited edition design as only 10 pieces have been produced.
- This is an original piece of art, created by a talented Egyptian artist and dedicated solely to our store.
- It is shipped rolled, in a secure drawing sheet container.
This mixed media artwork is an abstract artistic expression of a serene idyllic scene of the sunset by the Great Pyramids of Giza, highlighting the natural beauty and wildlife of ancient Egypt. Decorated with symbols and motifs unique to ancient Egypt, this canvas print captures the beauty and grandeur of the Giza Plateau.
Depicted here is a family of sacred Ibis birds. These wading birds—native to Egypt— have significant symbolic meaning in ancient Egyptian mythology. The Ibis bird was associated with the God of Wisdom and writing, Thoth. He was the patron of the educated scribes who were responsible for the administration of Egypt. Thoth was often depicted in the form of a man's body with the head of the Ibis. He was the patron of the educated scribes who were responsible for the administration of Egypt.
Our talented artists also incorporated a wealth of other symbols uniquely tied to ancient Egypt such as the traditional pharaonic stars, the Nile, and of course the great Pyramids in the background. The artists used rich, jubilant colors inspired by the traditional colors used by ancient Egyptians in murals, reliefs, frescos, clothing, and even house decor.
This 28 x 47 inches (70 x 120 cm) canvas print wall hanging will bring harmony and warmth to any space. Perfect for lovers of ancient Egypt.