Key of Life, Ankh in Ancient Egyptian history, High-Quality handmade Embroidery, Egyptian royal papyrus, sized in 70x100 cm.
• Dark colored, Egyptian handmade papyrus.
• The papyrus is cultivated the same way as the ancient Egyptian process. It is growing by the sunlight with high temperature to be flexible and of high quality.
• Embroidered Papyrus with silk high-quality threads by Egyptian hands.
• The historical symbol “The Ankh” of eternal life. It signifies Truth and Justice.
• A favorite Egyptian Symbol in Egyptian mythology. It was depicted on all the Ancient scenes and paintings. All Kings in every portrait of them to represents health and strength also held it.
A historical symbol the “Ankh” means the key of life. The Ankh represented eternal life. It signified wisdom and insight on the highest level and it was a fertility symbol. From a spiritual point of view, the ankh represented the key to all hidden knowledge. The loop symbolized the eternal soul, as it has no beginning or end.
The Ankh was a favorite symbolism used in almost every portrait of the ancient Egyptians. All Goddess and Gods held it in all scenes. It was a portrait for health and strength to the Goddess and Gods. It was made by all kind of handcraft materials such as wood, bronze or gold. It was also a piece of decoration in the wealthy families’ houses. As well as, the jewelry contained the Anch.
Talented Egyptian hand makers embroidered the scene of the Great Pyramids and The Sphinx as the original scene, using high-quality silk threads. The threads are flawlessly embroidered to reflect the pyramids and the Sphinx as great as it is in reality.
The papyrus is made of the rough reeds, Papyrus plant, at the same process of the Ancient Egyptian. Thus, the papyrus sheets are very strong and flexible to embroider on it easily with high quality.
|Paper Size||100 x 70 Cm|