Historical Scene of Osiris’ Court, Unique Egyptian papyrus, Ancient masterpiece papyrus back to 80 years ago, 100% Natural paint, Onyx Stone Powder, Sized in 160X70 cm.
• Ancient, Unique Egyptian papyrus made from more than 80 years ago especially in our bazaar.
• An exclusive masterpiece of Papyrus is available only in one piece.
• Full natural paint, Onyx stone powder, a rich valuable paint that is made of crushing Gemstones into powder. It is a royal ancient paint used by ancient Egyptians artists to draw on tombs and temples walls.
• Follow the progress of the judgmental scene of a dead person in Osiris’ court. The dead person firstly makes offerings asking for forgiveness from the Gods at the top of the scene. Then from the left side of the scene, Horus is guiding the dead person to the court to weighing the dead person’s heart on a scale against the feather of truth. If his heart is not pure so the creature will devourer his body. However, if his heart is pure, he presents on Osiris.
• Osiris is known as The Lord of Love, King of the Living, and Eternal Lord.
The scene is from Osiris’ court, the court of the dead. Starting from the bar just above the judgment scene, it shows the dead person worshiping and leaving offerings to the sitting gods and asking for forgiveness and blessing before the judgment. However, on the left side of the scene, Anubis, the jackal-headed god, leads the dead person, dressed in a long white robe, to his judgment. The second part then shows Anubis weighing dead person’s heart on a scale against the feather of truth, while Thoth the God of scribes records the results. Just to the right of Anubis, there is a demon, who is part crocodile; leopard and hippo ready to devourer his heart if it is not pure. On the other hand, in case the dead person's heart is true. Horus, the falcon-headed god presents him to Osiris for his judgment. Osiris is followed by Hathor and Isis flank Osiris who is always shown as a mummy in white bandages with green skin.
Unique masterpiece Egyptian papyrus is available only on one piece exclusive in our bazaar. It is an ancient piece of papyrus made from more than 80 years ago all handcrafted by our talented hands. It is a royal kind of Papyrus that we have a license from the Government to cultivate it. It follows the same process of Ancient papyrus cultivation. It is grown in a shallow freshwater along the Nile River with high sun temperature. Then the thick reeds are cut into strips equal lengthen. Make two layers of those strips one above the other at a right angle. After that pressure is applied on the layers. Finally, the sheet is rubbed with smooth ivory to be strong and flexible enough. That is mainly why this piece of papyrus is still not ruined by time factor or temperature.
For best quality, we use onyx stone powder to paint on our unique papyrus. Onyx stone powder is 100% natural colors that are extracted from the gemstones by crushing it into powder and then use it in painting. It is ancient royal paint was used by ancient Egyptian artists to depict the most significant scenes on the walls of the temples and tombs of the kings and queens.
|Paper Size||100 x 70 Cm|