- Mixed media print of an artistic expression of the pastoral Ancient Egyptian afterlife, an idealized vision of one’s life on earth.
- Printed on a large 25” x 35” (64 x 90 cm) canvas—perfect large wall art for warming up any space.
- This portrait is a limited edition design as only 10 pieces have been produced.
- This is an original piece of art, created by a talented Egyptian artist and dedicated solely to our store.
- It is shipped rolled, in a secure drawing sheet container.
This beautiful abstract artistic expression of a serene idyllic scene of the Field of Reeds (ancient Egyptian afterlife or heaven) illustrates the welcoming of the early morning by standing in front of a row of simple trees. The print depicts an early morning in the afterlife, with seven trees lining the Nile. Seven was the number of perfection in Ancient Egypt. There is also a large lotus flower representing life being reborn every day. Here the people are pictured standing in front of the trees, welcoming the day; therefore embracing life.
A delightful scene full of meaning and gratitude, decorated with symbols and motifs from antiquity, this poster print encapsulates the beauty and serenity of the ancient Egyptian’s conception of the afterlife.
This realm was a reflection of the real world with blue skies, rivers and boats, gods and goddesses to worship and fields and crops. They would be granted a piece of land in the afterlife and were expected to maintain it eternally. This paradise had strong agricultural connections.
This 25 x 35 inches (64 x 90 cm) print wall hanging will bring harmony and warmth to any space. Perfect for lovers of ancient Egyptian mythology.