• Wedjat Silver Eye Horus bracelet is made of master quality pure silver material is totally safe to your skin.
• Hand-crafted by our professional Egyptian craftsmen in the heart of Cairo.
• Hand-inlaid with semi-real gemstones of lips, coral, and Turquoise.
• Protective symbol of God Horus Wedjat eye and Lotus flower on the sides of the bracelet which meant to symbolize love and happiness.
• The fashionable and royal bracelet that combines between the modern design and the royal ancient symbolism.
• Customizable based on your own size defined through the size chart added.
Protective Wedjat silver Eye of Horus Bracelet is hand-crafted with pure silver material by our talented and professional craftsmen settled in the heart of Cairo. The bracelet is professionally graved and crafted and then it is hand-inlaid with Semi-real gemstone of Coral, Turquoise, and Lips stones for better value and royalty. On the sides of the bracelet, there are two graved Lotus flowers adding a beautiful artistic touch to the bracelet. The stunning design of the bracelet matches with any outfit. The size of the bracelet is customized according to your hand size.
Historical glimpse about Horus eye- The eye of Horus symbolizes protection. According to the Egyptian myths state that Horus lost his left eye in his war with Seth to avenge the death of his father. That is the reason why his eye became a powerful symbol of protection and truth. The feather on the left side reflects justice and truth. However, the snake (cobra) on the right side symbolizes power and smartness. The scene as a whole is a full image of King Horus and his main characteristics.
However, the Lotus flowers were meant to stand for peace and love in ancient Egyptian myth. Lotus flowers were introduced to the beloveds by the royal Kings and Gods.