Unique hand-Crafted Papyrus, Ancient Egyptian masterpiece of papyrus back to 80 years ago, Historical scene of Queen Nefertari is guided by Horus, Sized in 41x56 cm for multiple usages.
• Unique Egyptian handmade papyrus is available in one piece only.
• An original masterpiece of papyrus of 80 years old made by the grandparents of our Bazaar.
• Onyx stone powder, Rich royal paint, fully natural is made of Gemstones by crushing it and transferring it into powder to be used in painting.
• A historical scene of Queen Nefertari, while God Horus guides her to her coronation ceremony.
• A decoration of hieroglyphic alphabet with a cartouche of Queen and King Names.
• Horus God the Falcon-headed God is the God of the sky. He is a symbol of protection and royalty in ancient Egyptian myth.
• Queen Nefertari was the first wife and queen of King Ramesses II. She became the ruler of Ancient Egypt after the death of her husband.
The scene shows God Horus guides Queen Nefertari to her coronation ceremony. Queen Nefertari is depicted wearing the feather crown of Goddess Ma’at. The crown is mainly a representation of justice and truth. Nefertari was marked in history as the first wife and Queen of King Ramesses II. She had become the ruler of Egypt after King Ramesses II, in the mid of the 14 century B.C. As well as, she was famous for her strong personality and her support for her husband during his succession.
God Horus, the falcon-headed, is the God of the sky. According to the Egyptian myths state that Horus lost his left eye in his war with Seth to avenge the death of his father. That is the reason why his eye became a powerful symbol of protection and truth. Horus is shown in most of the coronation and judgments scenes in Ancient history since he was a symbol of protection and truth.
Unique papyrus is available in one piece only, as it is handcrafted in our bazaar from 80 years ago. It is a representation of the ancient Egyptian myth. We are licensed by the Government, since our start date to produce this kind of papyrus, and to cultivate it in governmental land, along the Nile River in shallow fresh water. Thus, our papyrus stays flexible and strong, even after many years, as we are following the same process of ancient papyrus cultivation.
Onyx stone powder is used in painting the scene. It is 100% natural kind of paint as it is made of crushing Gemstones turning them into powder to paint with. Those rich colors are still the same through the time since 80 years ago. They are affected by neither temperature nor time. That is why this kind of colors are used by ancient Egyptian artists, to paint portraits on the walls of tombs and temples.
|Paper Size||100 x 70 Cm|