• Shop online Lotus Flower Ring is carefully made with love, only for you, with special 33% offer.
• Handmade of sterling silver and master quality Silver by our professional craftsmen
• Inlaid with Natural Gemstone of Turquoise, the most used kind of gemstone in ancient Egypt especially in creating jewelry, Coral and lips precious stones.
• Nile Fruit, Lotus Flower, with a major symbol in ancient Egyptian myth.
• Lotus flowers are meant to identify Peace and love. It was usually gifted to the beloved for proposal by the royal kings and Gods.
• Purchase now a piece of culture and introduce it as a gift for your girlfriend or your wife.
• Customize your own size by emailing us with your needed size or leave us a comment below.
Pure silver Lotus Flower Ring of master quality is handcrafted with our professional and talented craftsmen. It is crafted in Lotus flower with a graved leave. The ring is totally made with love for your use. The ring is graved with accurate work to be perfect looking. It is trimmed carefully to be smooth and pure surface. The ring is hand-inlaid with semi-precious gemstones of Turquoise, coral, and lapis. Turquoise gemstone is a royal and very classy kind of stone that was used frequently to make the jewelry of the Great Queens and Goddess.
Lotus flower Ring is very symbolic and carries the taste of ancient Egyptian civilization. Lotus flowers along with Papyrus were the Fruits of Nile. They were mainly grown by the river of the Nile. Lotus flower was a major symbol in ancient Egypt. It was the symbol for Peace and Love. It was usually gifted to the beloved women by the royal and great Kings and Gods.
Let me tell you a story of love started with Lotus flowers, It was believed that one of the six daughters of Nefertiti, Ankhesenamun, was in love with King Tut but her shyness prevented her admit her love to him. Thus, she offered him Lotus Flowers, which is a symbol of love and rebirth as an offering to marry her. She believed that the King touches the flower that means he accepted her marriage. However, if the king refused to touch it, it means that he refused her offer. Eventually, the King touched the precious flowers and the king and the queen lived happily ever after.
Purchase a perfect piece of jewelry with a royal taste of history and ancient civilization. Gift it to your beloved, your girlfriend or your wife and show her love and care. Customize your own size now through emailing us with your needed size or leave us a comment below with your size.