• Bright colored, Egyptian handmade on Royal papyrus.
• Papyrus in Ancient Egyptian myth was not only a source of writing and drawing materials in ancient Egypt, but also a source of food, medicine and perfume.
• Hand Painted, with rich Egyptian Gouache paint made of a mixture of water and oil colors, to reveal every single detail of the Egyptian Goddess Isis.
• Isis is the Egyptian goddess of marriage, fertility, motherhood, magic and medicine, was a popular Egyptian deity considered as the mother of all Egyptian pharaohs.
• The scene reveals Isis's great love for her husband and brother Osiris, whom she brought back from the dead. A skillful magician, she gave Osiris breath by flapping her wings above him while she transformed into a bird.
A detailed portrait of Goddess Isis spreading her wings, bright-colored, Royal papyrus, handmade by Egyptian hands, planted by the sunlight, very flexible and easy to roll, Size 100x50 centimeters equalled to 39 x19 inches, painted by Egyptian artists, using Gouache colors, multiple usages: Wall hanging, Gift, Souvenir.
Cultivating Papyrus for writing and drawing purposes is back to the Predynastic times. We follow the same Ancient Egyptian process of transferring the thick reeds into material for writing and drawing. The rough reeds are cut into equal lengthen strips, and then the strips are laid one layer against a second layer at a right angle. Apply Pressure on the layer for one week to get a bright color papyrus. Lastly, the sheet is rubbed with smooth ivory to be strong and easy to scroll.
Egyptian Papyrus Paintings price with medium rate adds a unique touch to your room decor with the vintage spirit of Ancient Egypt's most famous scenes.
|Paper Size||100 x 70 Cm|