• Shop now Lotus earrings silver is hand-made of pure sterling silver is totally safe to your skin.
• Hand-crafted with talented and professional Egyptian Craftsmen located at the heart of Cairo.
• Hand-inlaid with Precious Lips stone.
• Own a unique piece of jewelry gathers between the beauty of the historical lotus flower that symbolizes love and peace and the glorious look of lapis semi-precious stones.
• Stud earring easy to open and close.
• Fashionable and classy earring adding a classical beautiful touch to your outfit.
• Approximate size of the earrings 2x1.5 Cm.
Shop now a beautiful shiny and trendy lotus earrings is hand-made of pure sterling Silver master quality that is totally safe to your skin. The earring is hand-crafted by our talented and professional craftsmen, located at the heart of Cairo. The design of the earring is firstly made on rough paper, and then it is graved on silver and trimmed for the perfect equal edged surface. Finally, the earring is hand-inlaid with the real precious gemstone of Lapis Lazuli. Lapis stone was commonly used by ancient Egyptians in jewelry and other stuff, especially kings and queens as it was very expensive though. The earring is made in length of around 5 cm for a more elegant and luxurious look.
Historical remarkable motifs of Lotus Flower, Let me give you a glimpse about its historical value, Lotus flowers along with Papyrus were the Fruits of Nile. They were mainly grown by the river of the Nile. Lotus flower was a major symbol in ancient Egypt. It was the symbol of Peace and Love. It was usually gifted to the beloved women by the royal and great Kings and Gods.
A story of love started with Lotus flowers, It was believed that one of the six daughters of Nefertiti, Ankhesenamun, was in love with King Tut but her shyness prevented her admit her love to him. Thus, she offered him Lotus Flowers, which is a symbol of love and rebirth as an offering to marry her. She believed that the King touches the flower that means he accepted her marriage. However, if the king refused to touch it, it means that he refused her offer. Eventually, the King touched the precious flowers and the king and the queen lived happily ever after.