• Masterpiece of Gold Scarab Ring is made of 18K gold.
• Hand-made and curved with talented and creative Egyptian hands depicting all the features of the scarab.
• Adorned with Turquoise precious stone and decorated with the mythical lotus Flower.
• Historical motifs of Ancient Egyptian scarab, the symbol of wealth and knowledge. Lotus flowers are a symbol of love, peace, and happiness.
• Super Elegant Ring adds beauty to your dress.
• Customize your own size now via emailing us or leaving us a comment below with your own size.
• The approximate weight of the Ring is 3.6 Gm.
Ancient Egyptian Gold scarab ring is hand-made by our talented and professional craftsmen in the workshop
Located at the heart of Cairo. The ring is made of pure gold weighing around 3.6 GM. The ring adorned
With Turquoise royal gemstone. It is of very sophisticated design that gathers between the beauty and
luxurious sense of the modern world and between the ancient Egyptian motif of Scarab. The ring here is
of 19 sizes, still, you can customize your own size now through customization option. A very identical and
unique piece of accessory shines your outfit up with the beautiful design. It is also a very special gift to
be given to the dearest ones to your heart.
The beauty of the ring emerges through the ancient Egyptian motif of the scarab. The scarab in Ancient
Egyptian myth was a popular amulet that represented Art. Scarabs for ancient historians were the
source of information and knowledge. The Scarabs were firstly appeared in The Middle Kingdom (2055-
1650 BC), they were used as seals. Scarabs had many purposes and significance through ancient
Egyptian history, it was used as a symbol of wealth, and it was also used as a fashionable accessory having