• A master quality royal Papyrus, Handmade by Egyptian hands.
• Strong and flexible papyrus cultivated along the Nile River in soil by the sunlight, with high temperature.
• A detailed hand-painted portrait of King Tut’s Golden Marriage Card, using Heavy smooth Gouache paint. It is a rich paint, which absorbs light and gives the scene a sense of originality.
• A scene of King Tut’s golden marriage card, it is remarked as the first love story in ancient history.
• The Queen gives lotus, papyrus flowers to King Tut for significance in the history as lotus flowers are a symbol of love and happiness, and Papyrus flowers are a symbol of peace. Thus, the portrait calls for living happily and peacefully together.
King Tut’s golden marriage card, Handcrafted Egyptian Papyrus, Dark colored, Royal, 70x100 cm, Hand-Painted.
For reflecting the scene as original and valuable as it was in Ancient Egyptian history, talented Egyptian artists paint the scene with royal gouache paint. Gouache paint refers back to ancient Egyptian artists. It is a mixture of oil and watercolor, creating a very smooth appearance and helping the papyrus to be scrolled easily. It also absorbs the light reflection in case you will hang it as a portrait so that the scene will appear clearly in any lighting.
|Paper Size||100 x 70 Cm|