Arabesque Wooden Rounded Vase, Hand-Inlaid with Mother of Pearl (9.5 H, 5 W inches)
Intricate Ancient Egyptian Basalt Vase Engraved with Hieroglyphics and Scarabs (12” H, 7” W, 7” L)
Anubis Jackal-Headed Canopic Jar Replica Handmade of Black Basalt Stone, 43 H, 20 W, 22 L Cm
- Order now this Anubis Jackal-Headed carefully-engraved and premium sculpted canopic jar is made with the finest, most durable basalt stone. It is embellished with intricate ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics and motifs that were commonly found on canopic jars from the New Kingdom.
- Canopic jars were used by the Ancient Egyptians during the mummification process to store and preserve the viscera of their owner for the afterlife. These would then be placed alongside the sarcophagus or coffin in their tomb or burial site.
- While this item is a general storage object, it is the perfect urn to store and memorialize the ashes of a favorite pet, so they can remain close to you and your family.
- This jar has a large opening to make it easy to deposit any remains and can be easily sealed with silicone adhesive gel or strong glue to make sure it remains safe and sealed.
- The lid is removable (in keeping with how they were traditionally made in ancient Egypt) and is polished with a thin layer of wax for protection.
- 17 H, 8 W inch (43 H, 20 W, 22 L)
- It is 100% handcrafted by talented Egyptian artisans in Luxor.