King Tut Sculpture Hand-curved on Basalt stones by talented Egyptian Craftsmanship
A Set of Four Canpic Jars, Hand-curved from Basalt Stones by Small Families in Luxor.
A Set of Four Canopic Jars, Hand-curved from Basalt Stones, are known as The Four Sons of The Divine Horus
• A set of the four Canopic Jars hand-carved from Basalt Stones and painted in vivid black.
• 100% hand-carved Antique piece by talented Egyptian small families in Luxor, showing the professionalism in curving.
• The Canopic Jars were also known as the four divine sons of Horus God, there were curved with a lid in different heads to carry the origins of the dead.
• A very unique home décor set that adds an instant Egyptian Hieroglyphic value to your space.
• Shop now the Canopic jars for sale in an approximate size of the on the jar in 14 H, 8 W cm. (5.5” H, 3” W inch)